Seeing what others don’t
Let us take the guesswork out of your plans and strategies. We uncover real, human truths to help you connect with your audience in a meaningful way. Using the principles of behavioural science, our market research team will design a research solution to help you…
- Overcome what stands between you and your goals
- Pinpoint how, where and when to engage with your audience
- Identify the opportunities to grow your brand
Some of our most recent clients:
Our 4 key specialisms are:
1. Consumer and Market Data Insights
Could you use an investigation of your industry, category, and market? We use data including Kantar, Mintel and Nielson to conduct a full investigation for you. Our insight-led reports will give you clear and actionable direction for your brand. This quick, cost effective method is great place to start your research journey.
With access to industry leading data sources
2. Understanding Audiences
A successful brand strategy builds on audience understanding. We’ll help you see through your consumers’ eyes and make decisions that will engage them in the right way. We never rely on what consumers say. We use behavioural science principles to uncover real behaviours and attitudes. We unlock human truths with solid insight that gives you the direction you need.
3. Campaign development research
Be sure that your advertising lands with impact. We can give you ultimate confidence that your campaign is work that deserves to exist. Our solutions cover the whole campaign development journey from ideation to ad testing. We engage with your target audiences at key points in the creative process. This ensures the message, tone, look, and feel are all spot-on before launch.
4. Monitoring and evaluation
The journey doesn’t stop at campaign launch. Engaging with your audience throughout the life of the campaign maximises success. We will give you audience feedback at regular dips throughout the advertising activity. Rapid insight dashboards help track the success of a campaign. Then identify how we can adjust it for greater success. End of the campaign evaluation gives you a clear view on what has had the best impact on ROI.
And there’s more…
Our research capabilities don’t end here. We also offer research for new product and service development, user experience, usage and attitude studies and brand tracking,
What clients say about our work:
“We wanted a campaign that would engage with our customers but to do that, we needed to understand our place in the community and why people use us.
The Research and Insight team took the time to understand what we wanted to achieve and guided us through every single stage, enabling us to create the perfect advertising campaign that would resonate with our target audience”Hilary Kidd, Marketing Manager, SPT
“We’ve been working with the Mind Field team for a number of years. They have delivered invaluable insight that has helped us respond to our customer needs and refine our proposition. As a result of continually improving our proposition we have managed to increase our sales and speed up our customer acquisition.
The team at Mind Field have been a pleasure to work with; they take the time to get to know your business and orientate themselves from the potential customers’ perspective.”
Ian Morrisons, Marketing Director, Flavourly
Stop all the guesswork …
Or, share your brand ambitions below.
And let’s talk about how we can help you.
Just add your details here:
- Case Study – AICOThe Problem: Not all smoke alarms are made equal. By having one at home, you may think you’re doing enough. But doing just enough, is not enough when it comes to the safety of your […]
- Turn off, Tune in, COP onPicture the scene – you’re a 27-year-old from Wales, living in Glasgow. You’ve just bought a house but still spend as much of your salary as possible on daily orders to ASOS. That’s me – […]
- The Alexorcist“Somewhere between science and superstition, there is another world. A world of darkness. Nobody expected it. Nobody believed it. And nothing… could stop it.” I’ve been there. And it’s terrifying. Like an out of body […]
- Taking the BS out of Behavioural ScienceOne thing we hate at Mind Field is jargon. We’ll often have a game of ‘Bullshit Bingo’ if we’re caught in a meeting with folk using jargon to try sound clever. It eases the pain. […]
- How do you buy Radio advertising?Considering planning or buying radio advertising? If you’re looking for an agile, flexible way to extend the reach and frequency of TV advertising, or, looking to target discrete audiences by location to create effective reach […]